As of July 8, 2022
Introduction and Definition
As part of Partnerswire’s mission is to help Shopify Merchants to achieved ultimate business success, hence “We” at Partnerswire developed an App(s) to provide solutions that are beneficial to the Merchants; One of the apps is “PALTRACK’s” the main function is to create and maintain a good relationship of merchants payment gateway such us (PayPal). Paltrack gathers and processes a lot of information. Paltrack bridges the gap between merchants Shopify Stores to their corresponding payment gateway such as PayPal by automatically submitting tracking information
Another solution Partnerswire developed is UpToSheets which handles order fulfillment by automatically syncing order details to Google Sheets.
Furthermore, IPLoged is another app development by us “ Partnerswire” it allows Shopify store owners to Block Spying Visitors and SpyTools
We gather your information when you use our service or install our apps. The device and browser you use, your IP address, and details about how you navigate our websites.
When you install our app PALTRACK you give us access to your Shopify orders for us to perform the Service and match your payment account (PayPal) transactions with your Shopify orders, so that we may match customer's information about your customers that you share with us via Shopify's API. We only collect information the moment you install our app (Paltrack) service and we at “Paltrack” uses that information to give you access to our service.
Furthermore, Uptosheets and IPLoged never collect any of your data. Uptosheets only help you create centralized monitoring of your Shopify sales. It Simply connects your linked google sheets and we only send on we received from Shopify API. Lastly, IPLoged blocks spying tools for our merchants able to conduct business confidently.
Information from Shopify Merchants “ The Customers | The App User”
We never collect personally identifiable information. Paltrack We ensure quality service we gather details such as Shopify Order ID, Tracking Number, Courier Name, and PayPal Transaction Id associated with your orders. Paltrack automates the submission of all tracking information from your store to your payment gateway.
We only use these data to deliver the Paltrack Service to our merchants. Paltrack act as a middle man - data processor for our merchants when processing customer information on their behalf. When you install Paltrack and connected to the merchant's PayPal account to submit tracking data for a specific order, the information of the customer needed to identify the transaction is accessed via Shopify's API.
Uptosheets App, on the other hand, helps you create centralized monitoring of your Shopify sales. It Simply connects your linked google sheets and we only send on we received from Shopify API. Lastly IPLoged no data are collected as it only blocks those uses block tools we send you.
How Long and How Do We Keep Your Data?
Generally, we retain the gathered data, especially merchants using Paltrack for the duration of our business relationship. This means that as long as you keep the App installed, we will keep your necessary information mentioned above. - Shopify Order ID, Tracking Number, Courier Name, and PayPal Transaction ID.
Unless we receive a valid request or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your data information is deleted by our standard process, we usually keep archived copies of your data information after you end your relationship with us or uninstall our apps for legal compliance and legitimate business needs.
We never keep their data on file. Simply acquired, used to provide the Service, and then permanently deleted.
Note: Uptosheets and IPLoged no data are gathered and being kept.
Usage Data has collected automatically when using our Partnerswires Apps
- Paltrack only gathers the following information: Shopify Order ID, Tracking Number, Courier Name, and PayPal Transaction Id associated with your orders. Paltrack automates the submission of all tracking information from your store to your payment gateway. This is to ensure that we provide quality service to our users.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access our App by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Purposes of Collection of Data
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To provide updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use your data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and experience.
Access and use of Partnerswire and Apps
Subject to the terms and conditions, You may access and use the Service only for Your business purposes as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by agreement/ terms of /privacy.
- use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- Shall not modify, adapt or hack PartnerWire Service and our Apps.
- You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the Service.
- We collect both "persistent" cookies and "session" cookies (“Cookies”). A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie will expire when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies may be refused by the website visitor.
A cookie's functions include electronically identifying you, saving your viewing preferences, enabling "remarketing" appropriate to your interests based on your visits to our site, and displaying relevant adverts on both our website and other websites across the Internet.
Amendment of this Policy
- We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time.
- Any non-material amendments, such as clarifications, to this Policy, will become effective on the date the amendment is posted and any material amendments will become effective immediately from the date of notification.
- Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all Data that we collect and process in the course of providing our Services.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance Statement
- The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our team has adapted Partnerswire’s product offerings, operations, and contractual commitments to help Partnerswires comply with the GDPR.
- We also monitor the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies and update our product features and contractual commitments accordingly. We’ll provide you with regular updates so that you’re always current.
- Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we are glad to comply and help you comply with the GDPR. If you have any questions about your rights under the GDPR as a User or how Partnerswirecan help you with compliance as a Partnerswire, we hope you’ll reach out to us at [email protected]
Contact & Data Protection Team
If you have any questions, disputes, or compliance-related questions relevant to data protection or this Policy, or if you would like to contact the Data Protection Team. please contact [email protected]