As of May 2, 2022
Introduction and Definition
Access and use of PartnersWire and Apps
Subject to the terms and conditions, You may access and use the Service only for Your business purposes as contemplated by the Agreement. You shall not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by agreement/ terms of /privacy.
- use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components.
- Shall not modify, adapt or hack PartnerWire Service and our Apps.
- You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages, or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your login or account.
- PartnersWire has right to access any or all Your accounts in order to respond to Your requests for technical support. We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your data. We will not disclose Your data except if compelled by law or if permitted by You.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. PartnersWire cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Data Collected | Personal Data
While using Our PartnersWire App, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data has collected automatically when using our PartnersWires App
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access our App by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Purposes of Collection of Data
PartnersWire may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
PartnersWire will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary in order to comply with such applicable laws.
- All retained Customer Data will remain subject to the terms of this Policy.
- If you request that certain data be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your data due to technological and legal constraints.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at PartnersWire's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
- We collect both "persistent" cookies and "session" cookies (“Cookies”). A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie will expire when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies may be refused by the website visitor.
Amendment of this Policy
- We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time.
- Any non-material amendments, such as clarifications, to this Policy will become effective on the date the amendment is posted and any material amendments will become effective immediately from the date of notification.
- Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all Data that we collect and process in the course of providing our Services. The date on which the latest update was made is indicated at the bottom of this document. We recommend that you print a copy of this Policy for your reference. Your continued use of the Services signifies your acceptance of any amendments.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance Statement
- The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our team has adapted PartnersWire’s product offerings, operations and contractual commitments to help PartnersWires comply with the GDPR.
- We also monitor the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and update our product features and contractual commitments accordingly. We’ll provide you with regular updates so that you’re always current.
- Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we are glad to comply and help you comply with the GDPR. If you have any questions about your rights under the GDPR as a User or how PartnersWirecan help you with compliance as a PartnersWire, we hope you’ll reach out to us at [email protected]
Contact & Data Protection Team
If you have any questions, disputes, or compliance-related questions relevant to data protection or this Policy, or if you would like to contact the Data Protection Team. please contact [email protected]