How can Shopify Order Tracking Automation Benefit Your Business?
Shopify Order Tracking Automation is the perfect way to streamline your business
Ecommerce owners find Shopify the friendliest ideal platform for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.
This helps a lot of businesses streamline store operations and their capabilities. In this article, we'll explore how order tracking automation can benefit your business and why using the Shopify plug-in gives you a convenient way to boost your store sales and productivity.
Shopify Merchants use PayPal to find it convenient in increasing customer shopping experience. As a seller, the last thing you want is for your transaction to be marked with a red flag by PayPal. To avoid having to deal with red flags, chargebacks, and disputes, it is important to add tracking information to PayPal so that you can gain trust and unlock Seller Protection.
Check this to help yourselves with the benefits of PayPal Seller Protection Policy.
Seller Protection is a program that offers protection for sellers when buyers file claims, chargebacks, or disputes. To be eligible for Seller Protection, you must meet certain requirements, one of which is adding tracking information to your PayPal transactions.
What are PayPal Seller Protection Policy Requirements?
- Your PayPal account must have a U.S.-based main address.
- Items must be physical/ tangible that can be shipped. The address on the Transaction Details page must be used for shipping.
- Proof of Delivery or Proof of Shipment on Intangible items
- Confirmation Signature on the delivery/ shipment package considering the item paid in full.
- You must respond to PayPal documentation without delay through PayPal Resolution Center.
- Pre-ordered or made-to-order goods must be shipped within the timeframe specified in the listing. For all other items, it is recommended to ship within 7 days of payment being received.
Furthermore, By adding tracking information, you can prove that the buyer received the item. This helps to protect you if a buyer claims that they never received the item or that it was damaged when they received it.
The goal of this article is to keep your payment gateway accounts free of Red signs that your store may possibly encounter. PayPal is especially sensitive to any potential problems, so it's important to be proactive in avoiding any issues. One simple solution is to find an automated way to sync tracking numbers from your store to PayPal. This will allow you to avoid any potential problems and hassles down the line.
Paltrack is one of the trusted automation brands to help you add tracking information from your Shopify store to PayPal Instantly.
Our Paltrack software has been tested by thousands of Shopify users and meets PayPal's standards for accuracy and speed. With Paltrack, you can rest assured that your funds will be released quickly and without any hassle.
PayPal sellers are required to send shipping tracking numbers to PayPal for each transaction between you and your customer. Customers will then be able to track their purchases and read details such as delivery dates, shipment providers, shipping dates, and other important bits of information.
How tracking Information can help you grow your business?
- With the presence of tracking information, you will be qualified for the PayPal Seller Protection Program. This is a PayPal scheme that protects merchants from Fraud by Buyers, Chargebacks, PayPal Holds, Disputes, and reserved funds.
- Having tracking Information available on every transaction, you can grow your business by being able to access your PayPal funds quickly.
- Gain customers' Loyalty at Zero Effort. It is the result of customers' satisfaction and increases the percentage that your customers will likely repeat doing business with your store's
This is a great way to keep your customers updated on the status of their purchase, and it also helps to ensure that their purchase arrives safely and on time. So be sure to include this information when you're processing your PayPal transactions.
What is the PayPal Red Flag Solution?
Simply automate the submission of your tracking information from your Shopify store to your PayPal Account on Autopilot. Check Paltrack a Shopify application that works the heavy lifting. Paltrack has one mission which is to automatically and continuously sync the Tracking information from your Store to your PayPal in real-time resulting in having a good relationship with your Payment Provider.
- Paltrack is a simple and smart solution, that automatically detects orders that have been fulfilled from your store in a millisecond, Paltrack pull-out those information and submits it to your PayPal Account. Zero"0" Human Mistakes all Valid transaction details syncs automatically. Paltrack, not only saves your time but also allows you to build rapport with your customers.
- Approved by Shopify and Paltrack comes with a 14-day trial period, No tracking numbers limit, Back-Time Feature to sync old orders, Auto-Routing Rule, an Email Notification Report, and 24/7 Support with Experts.
How to add Tracking Details to PayPal Manually?
We all know that your PayPal tracking Information can be added manually, however it's a tedious and complicated process. Here are the steps on how to do it.
- Go to your PayPal “Activity” Page.
- You will be directed to all your transaction.
- Find the transaction/s you want to update, then click the drop-down menu and choose "add tracking to PayPal."
- Input all the shipment details and all other tracking-related details.
- Select service or virtual products and confirm/update the status.
- Hit Submit Tab
- Repeat the process of each order transaction.
If you're a business owner who uses PayPal, then you know how important it is to maintain the consistency of submitting PayPal tracking information. Without the presence of tracking information, you'll be affected by PayPal chargebacks, dispute holds, and other charges. That's why it's always best to keep your tracking information up-to-date and accurate. This way, you can avoid any potential problems down the road. It is also good to note that as a seller, it's always important to be professional, helpful, and courteous to your buyers. Try to understand where they're coming from and be able to work together to find a solution that works best for both parties. This way, your buyers will know what to expect from you and they'll be less likely to file a complaint.